RSS

Naughty Boy

Hmmm....today teacher said i'm a naughty boy..she said so coz i took off her specs..is that make me a naughty boy?? Gee..i don't think so. I mean, I just turned 3 for god's sake! That's normal for a 3 year old to do such thing. or was I really a naughty boy?

Whatever it is, I don' think it's appropriate for a teacher to say that to a 3 year old kid like me. I did say sorry tho'....I told mummy about it and she seemed not too happy to hear my story. I guess she too feels it's not appropriate for a teacher to say such thing. But then again, maybe she did not mean it. Or maybe she said it in a joking way.Whatever it is, I felt hurt and I don't like it

Anyway,today I learnt ABC (even though mummy has taught me at home) and a new song. But I forgot how the song goes.'Are you sleeping' keeps playing over and over again in my mind..hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment