RSS

I'm A Smart Reader Kid!!


Hi Y'all

haaaa ingat lagi tak bout me saying that i'm gonna babble on my 1st day at Smart Reader? ehehe well here it goes..

I woke up early (sort of) around 10am. Yerla excitedla katakan. After bibik bathed me and put on my uniform (jgn marah babe,gua ade uniform!!)..oh BTW Mummy was the one who prepared everything the night before - My uniform, socks, my bag,etc. So bibik just ambik and pakaikan je..huhu

Mummy didnt send me coz she had to work. Of coursela kan, kalau tak how on earth shes going to pay for my school fees???? Anyway, my over-excited Jid and Jiddah sent me. Sampai je sana, Teacher Ummu dah tunggu. Jid waved goodbye and me being mengada2 cried. Nasib baikla all the teachers there pandai pujuk. They said mummy will fetch me at 4. So i felt releif and better a bit

1st day we didnt do much. Singing,painting, and all the basic stuffs. I had fun tho...

So that was it - My 1st day at Smart Reader. Enjoyed myself and can't wait for the real lesson to start.

Till then, tata!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment